Enterprise Blockchain platform WORBLI has partnered with online content startup WordProof and now, via WORBLI’s platform, WordProof’s users are able to timestamp their content, enabling true ownership, trust and proof of content authenticity.
WORBLI CEO and Co-founder Domenic Thomas mentioned:
“With the recent impetus from blockchain technology, we now have the unprecedented ability to have truths immutably recorded and digitally stored safely. This immutability will become the standard and anyone not subscribing to this standard will eventually see the trust in their content diminish.”
WordProof claims they are at the cutting edge of a revolution that will bring trust and credibility back to online content using blockchain technology.
“We’re thrilled about this partnership. There is so much false and misleading information out there floating around, it’s important that the WordProof Timestamp Plugin exists. We’re proud to be part of this cutting-edge product that’s easy enough for anyone and everyone to use,” said Sean Anderson, Director of Business Development for WORBLI.
The Timestamp Plugin was initially designed for WordPress, one of the largest online ecosystems, powering roughly 33% of all websites in the world. WordProof is well-positioned to play a significant role in this ecosystem, as more content and website creators begin to discover how blockchain technology can increase their credibility and safeguard their hard work.
The WordProof product has been designed to allow users to easily timestamp and protect their content, with an intuitive front end and quick set up process. For those who aren’t familiar with blockchain technology, WordProof recently released its We Stamp For You protocol, allowing the blockchain uninitiated to have their content automatically timestamped without the steep learning curve.
WordProof is a Netherlands based company dedicated to bringing the benefits of blockchain technology to the WordPress ecosystem. WordProof’s premier product, the Timestamp Plugin, allows users to protect and authenticate their WordPress content.
WORBLI provides enterprise-grade applications with a fast and compliant blockchain solution.
With built-in AML/KYC and various other developer tools, WORBLI is at the forefront of a fair and accessible financial system.
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology – August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS – August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived – August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds – August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins – August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace – August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame – August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research – August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company – August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo – August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey – August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand – August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad – August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear – August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster – August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions – August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency – August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs – August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 – August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency – August 12, 2019