Data Gumbo Corp., a Houston-based technology company that has developed a blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) platform to streamline smart contracts for oil & gas, is now working with Antelope Water Management, the Austin-based company providing sustainable water solutions for the extractive industries in oil & gas, who has adopted Data Gumbo’s blockchain network GumboNet.
“As an integrated water management company in the Permian Basin providing tailored management services for water infrastructure, we look forward to incorporating Data Gumbo into each of our business units,” said Dustin Brownlow, CEO of Antelope. “Data Gumbo is a game-changer enabling us to provide customers, vendors and regulators with the best experience that smart contracts can offer. We are excited to add transparency to our operations while removing needless expenses and duplications of efforts to eliminate incorrect data and DSOs through Data Gumbo’s blockchain for all stakeholders.”
This is the industry’s first use of a blockchain platform for total water management services in US shale plays. Antelope will tap the power of GumboNet to provide customers and vendors across its water infrastructure, treatment, sourcing and disposal services with real-time data transparency, and automation of contract executions and payments.
“Data Gumbo was the first blockchain in offshore drilling and now we are the first in oil & gas water management. We anticipate continuing to break ground across the industry as companies realize the vast benefits we afford them such as security, the certainty of data and, most of all, savings to the bottom line,” said Andrew Bruce, CEO of Data Gumbo.
GumboNet insights allow all of Antelope’s customers and vendors in a transaction to be certain of immutable data and measurement accuracy for guaranteed and secure transactions. Antelope’s stakeholders and local regulators will benefit from the data certainty to lower overhead costs, reduce outstanding payments between parties, and ensure data certainty for all business transactions.
Antelope’s deployment moves Data Gumbo into the Permian Basin, the largest producing oil field in the world and into another sector of oil & gas — total water management. Antelope’s customers will for the first time be able to derive benefit from self-executing contracts on a secure blockchain platform catering to complex, 24-hr operations without the need for manual oversight.
Data Gumbo’s executives have more than 200 years of oil & gas industry experience across midstream, drilling and completions operations. Built initially for oil & gas but applicable to a multitude of industrial applications, GumboNet is offered by subscription, and uniquely frees companies from building and sustaining stand-alone, in-house blockchain solutions. With an immutable and auditable record that enables counterparties to trust transactions, no party can unilaterally change details, all stakeholders have the same level of transparency and results, and payments can finally be automated for savings and efficiencies.
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo – August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey – August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand – August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad – August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear – August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster – August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions – August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency – August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs – August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 – August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency – August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO – August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange – August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain – August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation – August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch – August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting – August 8, 2019
- USA Worried: North Korea Stole $2 Billion in Crypto to Fund Nukes – August 7, 2019
- Kicking Back: Kik Responds to US SEC Complaint Against their ICO – August 7, 2019
- Bitpanda Raises Mindblowing €43.6 Million in the Most Successful European IEO to Date – to Launch their Global Exchange – August 7, 2019
Also published on Medium.