- The total crypto market cap is currently consolidating in a range above the $232.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price is holding the $9,200 support area, but it is also facing hurdles near $9,400.
- BCH price is currently correcting lower after it failed to break the $300 resistance.
- EOS price is consolidating near $3.500 and it could correct lower towards $3.400.
- Stellar (XLM) price is climbing higher once again and it might test the $0.0800 resistance.
- Tron (TRX) price is facing a strong resistance near the $0.0200 zone.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Recently, BCH price climbed higher above the $295 level against the US Dollar. The price tested the $305 resistance area, where it faced a strong selling interest. As a result, the price started a downside correction below the $300 and $295 level.
On the downside, the key support is near the $285 and $280 levels. If there are more downsides, the price could test the $265 support area.
Stellar (XLM), EOS and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price struggled near the $3.700 resistance area. As a result, there was a downside correction below the $3.650 level. The price is currently consolidating near $3.500 and it seems like it could correct lower further towards the $3.400 support area. On the upside, the main hurdles are near the $3.650 and $3.700 levels.
Stellar price corrected gains after a sharp rally towards the $0.0880 resistance area. XLM price declined and tested the $0.0700 support area. It is once again moving higher towards the $0.0800 resistance. If there are more upsides, the price may perhaps test the $0.0820 level.
Tron price struggled to stay above the $0.0200 support area and recently corrected lower. TRX price tested the $0.0195 support and it is currently consolidating in a tiny range. If there is an upside break above $0.0200, the price is likely to resume its upward move.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, the $250.0B resistance zone acted as a crucial barrier for more upsides. As a result, the market cap declined and it is now consolidating in a range above the $232.0B support area. If there is a downside break, the market cap could retest the $215.0B support.
Conversely, an upside break above the $250.0B resistance is likely to spark a strong rise in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, ripple, litecoin, bitcoin cash, XLM, TRX, BNB, WAN, WTC, ICX, and other altcoins in the near term.