Berlin-based tokenised equity crowdfunding platform Neufund is releasing its first issuer to retail investors on their platform called Greyp, an electrical mobility platform backed by Porsche, Camel Group and T-mobile. It’s a sister company of Rimac Automobili, a car manufacturer founded by Croatian Entrepreneur Mate Rimac. The offering starts on September 16th, the investment terms can be found on the company’s listing page.
Neufund, who claim they are the world’s first platform to launch a fully compliant retail public offering using Blockchain technology, is headed by Forbes Top 50 Women in Tech and pioneering tech entrepreneur Zoe Adamovicz. The platform has received clearance from the Financial Monetary Authority in Liechtenstein to host public offerings with a minimum investment of just €10, making it accessible to investors of all sizes.
“Today, Neufund delivers on its promise to democratize access to funding for entrepreneurs globally and enable anyone to access most innovative investment opportunities with ease, in a compliant and secure environment. It’s a big day – not just for Neufund, but business and finance communities at large” commented Zoe Adamovicz, co-founder and CEO of Neufund.
Neufund says they dramatically lower the barrier to entry for companies raising funds, reducing the cost of conducting a public offering compared to traditional IPOs. It also accelerates the fundraising process in comparison to VC rounds (companies can launch their campaign within days of going through KYC), and offers the same accessibility to global investors as blockchain-based token sales, without compromising on security.
While Neufund offerings are governed by German or Lichtenstein jurisdictions, companies can be incorporated from most countries around the world (including the UK). Neufund is already working on future offerings with companies based in India, Croatia, Germany, and Belgium.
“I am pleased that Neufund has decided on Liechtenstein. This shows that Liechtenstein, with its open attitude towards new technologies, is perceived as an attractive location for innovative business models,” said Adrian Hasler, the Prime Minister of Liechtenstein.
€16m has already been deployed through Neufund. The company attracted over a thousand of investors to its first fundraising in 2017, and again in 2018, when it conducted the first offering of tokenized equity for professional investors to test-drive its platform. More than 5 thousand investors have signed up on the platform since launching in May 2018.
Neufund is a challenger, blockchain-enabled investing and fundraising platform. Founded in 2016, the company democratises access to capital for innovators and entrepreneurs & make investing easy, safe and accessible to everyone. The company is led by Zoe Adamovicz, a serial founder and CEO.
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein – September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners – September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering – September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe – September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain – September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger – September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain – September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week – September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX – September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project – September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO – September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE – September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX – September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance – September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million – September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months – September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies – September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada – September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool – September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry – September 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.