Well-known Blockchain and crypto industry giant Michael Terpin from digital currency investor network BitAngels has teamed up with Toronto’s Bitcoin Bay to expand the blockchain investment ecosystem in Canada’s largest city.
“Through our partnership, we aim to accelerate blockchain adoption not only in Toronto, but internationally by connecting global entrepreneurs, investors, and communities through exclusive networking events,” said Edward Buchi, co-founder and Director of Bitcoin Bay. “Founders are invited to pitch their projects to investors, and give them an early inside look at some of the most exciting up-and-coming blockchain ventures.”
Bitcoin Bay will become BitAngels Toronto’s City Leader to host monthly or bi-monthly events focused on market trends, blockchain startup presentations, and networking with an audience of venture capitalists, angel investors, entrepreneurs and developers, as well as cryptocurrency funds and exchanges.
A division of Transform Group and co-founded by blockchain pioneer Michael Terpin, Bitangels supports an open, thriving community of skilled blockchain professionals, companies, developers, and enthusiasts by organizing local events in key cities to create growth and connectivity in the blockchain space with online communication and collaboration.
To apply to present or register for the event, visit the BitAngels website here.
BitAngels Toronto event calendar will be posted on BitAngels.io in the coming weeks with the first event scheduled for the end of September.
Bitcoin Bay, comprised of Blockchain experts that specialize in consulting, product development, smart contract application development, education and community engagement – is a blockchain and crypto solutions company that has been active in the space since 2014.
BitAngels, launched in 2013 as the world’s first angel network for digital currency startups. Each BitAngels event features networking and short pitches by startup founders to an audience of investors, business leaders, and the local blockchain community. These events provide investors with a unique chance to learn about new cryptocurrency investment opportunities in person.
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada – September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool – September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry – September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours – September 2, 2019
- Roger Ver from Bitcoin.com and Pangea Blockchain Fund Invest 4 million Euro into Crypto Payment Startup Eligma – September 2, 2019
- Jibrel to Launch Regulated Blockchain-Powered Private Financing Platform – September 2, 2019
- Hedera Hashgraph Public Mainnet To Hit The Internet on September 16th, 2019 – August 29, 2019
- Dubai’s Wethaq Partner with R3 to Digitize Islamic Capital Markets – August 29, 2019
- MERJ Exchange Cuts Deal with FCA-regulated Globacap to Offer Tokenized Securities to EU Investors via Seychelles Stock Exchange – August 29, 2019
- Ethereum Classic Labs Teams Up With iZbreaker to Construct and Launch New Platform on Ethereum Classic – August 29, 2019
- Hyper SpeedNetwork (HSN) Launches Protector Master Node Program To Build a 5G-Blockchain Ecosystem – August 29, 2019
- Canadian Bank of England Governor Mark Carney Calls for a Global Monetary System to Replace the Dollar – August 28, 2019
- Algo Capital Closes Algo VC Fund at $200 Million – Doubling Expected $100 Million – August 27, 2019
- VideoCoin Network Goes Live – August 27, 2019
- Charlie Shrem Backed Particl, Launches First Products for Sale – August 27, 2019
- Karuschain Opens Applications for Blockchain Beta Testers Among Precious Metals Mining Companies – August 27, 2019
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises – August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number – August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies – August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin – August 22, 2019
Also published on Medium.