- The total crypto market cap extended its upside and climbed above the $255.0B resistance.
- Bitcoin price also gained traction and traded above the $10,500 and $10,600 levels.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is likely to break the $70.00 resistance area and it could continue higher.
- BCH price is above to surpass the main $300 resistance level in the near term.
- Tron (TRX) price is still struggling to surpass the key $0.0160 and $0.0162 resistance levels.
- Cardano (ADA) price is trading well below the $0.0500 resistance area, with range moves.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price managed to recover above the $295 level against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair is currently attempting an upside break above $300 resistance level. If it breaks $300, there are chances of more gains above the $305 resistance level in the near term.
On the downside, an immediate support is near the $292 level. If the pair slides further, the next stop for the bears might be near the $180 level.
Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
Litecoin price is slowly recovering and it is trading above the $68.00 level. However, LTC price must break the $70.00 resistance area to continue higher in the near term. The next major hurdle for the bulls is near the $72.00 and $75.00 levels. On the downside, the key support is at $65.00.
Tron price is still trading in a bearish zone below the key $0.0160 and $0.0162 resistance levels. If there is a successful break above $0.0162, the price could continue to recover. If not, TRX price might revisit the $0.0150 support area.
Cardano price settled below the main $0.0500 support level and even broke the $0.0465 support. ADA price is currently trading near $0.0450 and it seems like there could be an upside correction in the near term. However, the $0.0465 and $0.0480 levels are likely to cap upsides.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a decent recovery in the past few sessions above the $250.0B resistance area. The market cap even broke the $255.0B resistance and recently tested the $265.0B resistance area. It is currently correcting lower, but there are many supports on the downside near the $255.0B and $250.0B levels. The main support on the downside is near the $245.0B level, which acted as a strong resistance recently. Therefore, there dips remain well supported in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, TRX, ICX, XLM and other altcoins in the near term.