The Envoy Group will now be able to onboard legacy clients onto its trade finance platform using Know Your Customer (KYC) technology from KYC Hub, to take advantage of its anti-money laundering, business verification, workflow management and know your customer solutions.
Envoy uses blockchain technologies to bring massive efficiencies to the global supply chain and trade finance and has raised more than USD $13 million from Alcedo Digital Ventures in February 2020.
Lee Tarone, CEO of Envoy Group, said:
“Trade finance cannot be truly revolutionised without transparency, trust, and proper due diligence. We are excited to work with KYC Hub who have an arsenal of tools to help us close the $1.5 trillion trade finance gap whilst mitigating against risk and bad actors – the things ultimately holding up the industry today.”
Jay Rao, Co-founder of KYC Hub, commented
“We are proud to be working with a company who aim to provide a simple and effective solution to its clients, we are very happy to join them in this journey.
“In an industry where paperwork means possible fault, fraud and risk – we can automate compliance and manage operational risk for Envoy’s clients using real-time financial crime data. On top of that, we are connected to global data sources and can verify individuals and companies from 180 different countries.”
KYC Hub is the latest integration following Envoys successful $13million raise and launch. The firm also announced a partnership with Pole Star’s governance solution, PurpleTRAC, earlier this month.
Built on enterprise software firm R3’s Corda blockchain platform, Envoy accelerates the $17 trillion annual global trade flows into the digital age by reducing inefficiencies and injecting vital and once-unattainable liquidity.
KYC Hub is a UK-based start-up, with investment managed through Alcedo Technology Limited, which helps firms mitigate the risk of fraud and financial crime using AI and data intelligence. KYC Hub’s products include a global KYC and biometric verification solution, corporate verification and monitoring and AML (Anti Money Laundering / Combatting the Financing of Terrorism compliance using and risk-based approach. The company provides advanced tools such as transaction monitoring, customer risk rating, payment screening, as well as pattern-based entity matching.
- Game Development Companies Team Up with Blockchain Operation Forte to Unlock New Business Models for Games – March 24, 2020
- Blockchain Supply Chain Project Envoy teams up with KYC Hub – March 24, 2020
- CoinDCX, India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange, Secures Successful Series A Round Led By Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX – March 24, 2020
- Cartesi Launches Linux Infrastructure For Developing Blockchain DApps – March 24, 2020
- American Company HashCash Consultants Announce Coronavirus Crypto Relief Fund or CFIX – March 23, 2020
- Alibaba Group Implementing Blockchain Technology for the World’s Largest eCommerce Site – March 23, 2020
- Crypto.com Cuts Deal with Oveit for Events Industry Crypto Payments – March 23, 2020
- Russian Central Bank Wants to Clamp Down on Cryptocurrencies – March 23, 2020
- Legendary Silicon Valley Investor Tim Draper Bullish on Indian Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Startups – March 23, 2020
- Former Republican Washington State Senator David Schmidt Slammed by SEC in Emergency Action Against Crypto Scam – March 23, 2020
- Seven-Year-Old Veteran Crown Platform Activates NFT Framework to Tokenise assets on the Crown Blockchain – March 23, 2020
- CovidTrial.io – Online Open Data Clinical Trial for COVID-19 Prevention by MD and Blockchain Experts – March 20, 2020
- Virtual Remote Platform Celo Camp Offers Startups $25,000 USD in Contest Prizes to Build Apps on the Celo Blockchain – March 20, 2020
- Ripe Technology and Neogen Team Up to Bring Blockchain to Food Safety and Animal Genomics – March 20, 2020
- HYPE: Bitcoin Trading Now Open via Banca Sella to 1.2 Million Italians Customers During Lockdown – March 20, 2020
- Argentina’s Natural Gas Infrastructure Moving to Blockchain Technology – March 20, 2020
- Banks Shut Down in Venezuela – P2P Bitcoin Trading Surges – March 19, 2020
- Blockchain and AI Technologies Combined to Battle Coronavirus – Covid-19 as Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Partners with Meridian IT to Fast Track Drug Manufacturing – March 19, 2020
- Blockchain Cryptocurrency Ripple Teams Up With Thai Remittance Payment Company DeeMoney – March 19, 2020
- $50M ‘Blockchain for India’ Fund for Indian Startup Ecosystem Announced by Binance – March 18, 2020
Also published on Medium.