Yosemite X, a blockchain technology company that creates new solutions to old challenges, just announced the release of its open source public blockchain that operates without a native cryptocurrency. The new protocol gives developers and businesses the ability to build solutions and reduce costs without the price instability of crypto. This approach enables companies to harvest the benefits of blockchain – greater transparency, enhanced security, increased efficiency, speed of transactions at scale – and pay for their network usage with more stable fiat currencies.
While the idea of using the blockchain technology to cut down the cost of operation has intrigued many businesses, only few have proved to be practical due to the technology’s reliance on volatile native cryptocurrency. Even those that have been implemented in enterprises are often based on permissioned blockchains, which are really a glorified centralized server system with shared access to the control room amongst agreed/pre-determined partners. With Yosemite Public Blockchain, which is designed to operate and transact with fiat-backed stablecoin, businesses can – for the first time on a public blockchain – accurately project their operating costs, which are expected to be significantly lower than other financial transaction systems.
“Blockchain technology has great potential to innovate the financial network system currently built on old technologies,” said YT Kim, the Founder of Yosemite X. “However, the existing public blockchains are impractical for business entities to implement their blockchain-based services, due to the high price volatility and unfair distribution of cryptocurrencies, and blockchain scalability issue. Yosemite X has implemented a new way of designing a scalable public blockchain for enterprises, without needing a native cryptocurrency. “
Unlike other public blockchains that issue native tokens to sell through an initial coin offering (ICO) Yosemite has developed a validation algorithm that can enable any token generated by any account to be used as the network’s transaction fee. Yosemite has also resolved the price volatility issue of cryptocurrencies by designing transaction fees to be paid with tokens that have an equivalent amount of fiat currency reserved – effectively backing their values.
On the Yosemite Blockchain, anyone can participate in the process of reaching consensus. The Yosemite Blockchain’s Proof-of-Transaction consensus mechanism allows the service providers that generate the most number of transactions and are the most active participants of the network, to participate in block production. This not only guarantees the fairness on how to reach consensus, but also promote sustainable growth of the ecosystem that is operated by and for the participants of the network.
The ability to increase transparency and to significantly lower the cost of data security measurements and operations, combined with open accessibility, makes Yosemite Blockchain a viable solution for many businesses.
Yosemite X creates a variety of technical solutions that leverage the power of blockchain to reinvigorate existing products or power entirely new business offerings. The company plans to announce a new product in March 2019 that demonstrates the power of the Yosemite Blockchain for a wide range of business services including financial, retail, energy trading, digital contracts, and education.
- Yosemite X has Announced the First Open Source Public Blockchain that Operates without a Native Cryptocurrency – February 8, 2019
- Global Investment Advisory Company says much more Stable STO might merge with, or Entirely Replace IPO – February 8, 2019
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Blockchain Association of Canada Join for a Stronger and more Coordinated Blockchain Ecosystem – February 6, 2019
- US Merchants can now Accept Crypytocurrency Payments from their Customers, With Fee Free Cryptocurrency Point of Sale Payment Ecosystem – February 6, 2019
- Former Last.fm’s founder shakes up user privacy access with new Slant on blockchain technology – January 31, 2019
- New Report by BlockchainDefender Links Lack of Trust in Cryptocurrency Industry to Dwindling Coin Prices – January 31, 2019
- VX Network introduces a new Crypto Based, Monopoly-Style Board Game called Crypto Marble – January 30, 2019
- China Ranked first in World of Blockchain and AI Patents Being Filed – USA Runner-up – January 24, 2019
- Block.one Releases EOSIO 1.6.0, Transaction Processing Speeds Could Increase up to 35% – January 24, 2019
- First Cannabis Validation Testing Program Reaches Markets to Create Much Needed Transparency – January 23, 2019
- Eurasian Resources Group is Piloting Blockchain Based Solution on the IBM Blockchain Platform – January 21, 2019
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks – January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution – January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform – January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars – December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain – December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US – December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry – December 13, 2018
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online – December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin – December 9, 2018