Leading on-demand freelance platform Moonlighting announced today their first blockchain partnership with HireVibes, a blockchain jobs platform that incentivizes freelance, contract and permanent hiring via cryptocurrencies. HireVibes will be one of the first platforms to access Moonlighting’s base of 720,000 freelancer profiles.
“HireVibes shares the same vision we have for helping freelancers succeed in today’s ever-changing gig economy,” said Ritesh Johar, co-founder and Chief Technology Officer for Moonlighting. “We are excited to work with them to give our users the power, freedom and control to port their profiles using a best in class blockchain protocol, EOSIO.”
Moonlighting recently announced its partnership with Block.one and plans to transport freelancer profiles to the blockchain using the EOSIO protocol. In this new partnership, Moonlighting will give freelancers the choice to share their user profiles on the HireVibes platform so that they can be seen by more recruiters and employers. This partnership is the first of many Moonlighting will be bringing to market to save freelancers valuable time and money with a single sign-on solution.
“Over the past year, HireVibes has successfully built our token-based loyalty and rewards program using the EOSIO protocol,” commented Yohann Calpu, Head of Community for HireVibes. “We are excited to work with Moonlighting and showcase their user profiles on our platform to help them get more work and earn more money.”
Founded in 2014, Moonlighting has been helping freelancers and entrepreneurs start, build, and grow their own personal small businesses and can be found in over 150 news media sites including the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, Miami Herald, and USA TODAY.
“We are executing on our vision to be the oracle of work profiles so we can help freelancers engage any platform they choose,” added Johar. “With the EOSIO protocol powering our profile management system, we are tearing down antiquated, walled garden marketplaces and changing the way freelancers go to market.”
Moonlighting is the first mobile, on-demand solution empowering people to earn extra money and hire talented professionals quickly. Moonlighting creates a virtual marketplace for freelancers and small businesses to hire or be hired directly from mobile devices. With a blockchain supported platform, Moonlighting provides a full turnkey solution with a suite of tools to empower millions of independent workers worldwide. Moonlighting is a privately held, Charlottesville, VA-based company built from the ground up for the gig economy. For more information, please visit www.moonlighting.com
HireVibes is an open source jobs platform powered by peer to peer referrals, that will operate as a Decentralized Autonomous Community on the EOS.IO blockchain. This means the HireVibes app will be governed within the community by those holding HireVibes Tokens (HVT).
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution – May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System – May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment – May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets – May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms – May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain – May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) – May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects – May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy – May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin – May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification – May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger – May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case – May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra – May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel – May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange – May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds – May 6, 2019
- Amazon Managed Blockchain Launched – AT&T, Nestlé, and Singapore Exchange Limited Onboard – May 6, 2019
- European Hip Hop and Urban Music Giant To Hold Security Token Offering in Switzerland – May 6, 2019
- TRON Blockchain Cuts Deal with Swarm For Security Tokens – May 6, 2019
Also published on Medium.