- The total crypto market cap surged higher and broke the key $245.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price spiked close to 10% and traded towards the $8,800 resistance area.
- EOS price tested the $7.00 resistance area and it is currently consolidating gains.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is slowly moving higher and it is likely to break the $35.00 resistance.
- Bitcoin cash price surged close to the 10% and rallied above the $420 and $440 levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is up more than 15% and broke the key $0.0300 resistance area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After successful close above the $400 level, bitcoin cash price climbed higher steadily above the $410 and $415 resistance levels against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair even broke the $440 level and traded close to the $445-450 zone. At the moment, the pair is currently consolidating above $440 and it could correct lower towards the $430 level.
On the upside, the main resistance is near the $450 level, above which the pair is likely to accelerate above the $460 and $465 levels.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price rallied above the $6.50 and $6.55 resistance levels. The price is up around 10% and it is currently trading just below the $7.00 resistance level. A clear break above the $7.00 barrier could push the price towards the $7.20 level.
Tron price started a strong upward move above the $0.0295 and $0.0300 resistance levels. TRX price is up more than 15% and it is currently trading above the $0.0315 level. An immediate resistance is at $0.0320, followed by $0.0325.
Binance coin (BNB) is trading steadily above the $33.20 and $34.00 support levels. BNB price is currently consolidating and it seems like the bulls might attempt to push the price above the $35.00 resistance level in the near term.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a major upside break above the key $245.0B and $250.0B resistance levels. The market cap broke a key bearish trend line and rallied above the $255.0B level. It jumped towards the $265.0B level and it is currently correcting lower. An initial support is near the $256.0B level, below which there is a strong support waiting near the $250.0B level. On the upside, a break above the $265.0B level may push the cap towards the $275.0B level in the coming sessions. Overall, the current market sentiment is very bullish for bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX.