Lympo, a blockchain based company in the field of gamifying fitness and motivating people to exercise by issuing crypto token rewards, is presenting a new marketing method intended for the fitness industry.
The tokens are rewarded for completing workout challenges, users will be paid through the Lympo app. Lympo aims to encourage healthy living around the world by rewarding people for exercising and leading more active lives.
The launch of Lympo’s new app will happen in the U.S. next month during an event, featuring the Dallas Mavericks – an NBA team from Dallas, Texas, U.S. The app, called Lympo Run, allows users to earn money for completing simple walking or running challenges. The rewards are issued in the form of LYM crypto tokens, which hold real monetary value and can be used to buy sporting goods in Lympo Shop, without ever leaving the app.
On October 30th, the company already revealed a new type of marketing tool, intended for gyms, personal trainers, sporting goods shops and other participants in the health and fitness market.
Lympo is offering a service, in which a gym chain, for example, would increase its brand awareness by hosting sponsored challenges on Lympo Run. The bigger the LYM reward the gym chain decides to issue for completing a sponsored challenge, the more attention it would attract from the Lympo user base.
“This is a new paradigm in marketing. Instead of paying large sums of money to traditional marketing providers, businesses can now instead distribute that same money to everyday people seeking to live a more active life, at the same time increasing their brand awareness and proving their social responsibility,” – said Lympo Chief Marketing Officer Gintautas Nekrosius.
Essentially, Lympo creates a beneficial situation for each platform participant – users can monetize their fitness activities via the LYM token, and the businesses purchasing sponsored challenges receive valuable access to a tech-savvy global community, passionate about healthy living.
Accordingto Lympo CEO Ada Jonuse, Lympo’s long-term goal is to become a central community hub for all things fitness: “The health and fitness industry needs its own Uber and this is what we’re striving to become, step by step. In the future, in addition to earning money for living a more active life, Lympo Run users will also be able to easily find and communicate with a personal coach and access a trove of information on sports, health and living an active lifestyle.”
- Blockchain Company Reveals a Powerful Fitness App Aiming to Reward Workouts with Tokens. – November 2, 2018
- WeedMD and Blockstrain launch Proprietary Genome Tracking Software to Protect Cannabis Genetics & Intellectual Property – October 25, 2018
- Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge announces 2018 Winner of its fourth annual Competition on Necker Island – October 25, 2018
- Investx stabilizes Token by adopting Holo’s Ethical ICO model – October 25, 2018
- MIT Silvio Micali’s Algorand announces $62M in Funding and Appoints new Executive Team – October 24, 2018
- Partnership between Charity Game Master and SilverLogic Marks Beginning of a Worldwide Charity Health Network – October 22, 2018
- Blockchain-enabled supply chain platform ensures legal flow of products through the Canadian cannabis market – October 19, 2018
- New Documentary Funded by Crypto Shows People’s Problems and Tangible Solutions through Blockchain – October 19, 2018
- Number of Blockchain Startups have Tripled In Israel – October 18, 2018
- Report sheds new Light on Participation or Involvement of Celebrities in Blockchain and ICOs – October 18, 2018
- Record Rate of New Crypto Hedge Fund Launches in 2018 – October 17, 2018
- Woz U and BlockGeeks Announce New Partnership, offering Career Training with Expertise in Blockchain Technology. – October 15, 2018
- VNX Exchange announces Partnership with NEM, Bridging the Gap between the Mainstream Financial Industry and the Crypto-economy – October 12, 2018
- Health Data Tokenization could Transform the Future of Healthcare – October 12, 2018
- DNAtix And Biologix are launching a Pilot in Nigeria Aiming to Offer Advance Genetic Services – October 12, 2018
- Everest, and 1000 Alternatives, announce new partnership to accelerate blockchain innovation – October 11, 2018
- Hedge fund manager to disrupt traditional venture capital model with decentralized blockchain ecosystem – October 10, 2018
- First Non-Custodial, Community Owned Crypto Exchange launched by Trinkler Software – October 10, 2018
- Growing Popularity of Cryptos, Drives Surge in Next-Gen Financial Solutions – October 10, 2018
- Newly-designed ‘DECENT Wallet’ Stores Custom Tokens – October 10, 2018